Friday, February 3, 2012

Welcome to my new blog!

Hello & thank you for stopping bye. I'd like to tell you a little bit about me. I'm very random. I like to change things up all the time to keep things interesting. You will almost always see me in a different shape or skin. I make shapes and I am a self proclaimed "skin whore". I love to shop & I am always looking for a great freebie or a high quality item with a low price. What I'd like to do with this blog is show you what goes on in my Second Life.


Here is a recent pic of me that I edited and turned into my latest profile pic. For those of you who have known me since my early days in SL, you'll remember that I used to wear pink hair. I still don a pink hair on occasion, but I hate to limit myself to one hair color. Lately I have been wearing alot of brunette tones. Maybe it's because I am a RL brunette?? Who knows? I just think this skin, shape, & hair just go so well together. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment